Mrs Pullin is our School Cook.
Our School Cook works hard to give school pupils a well-balanced, delicious and healthy school meal.
The menu is on a 3 week rota basis.
Meals are charged at £2.30 for pupils which will include a drink, main meal and pudding.
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal each day.
Children in Key Stage 2 (years 3, 4, 5 and 6) can have a choice of hot meal each day for £2.30.
Free School Meals – Pupil Premium Funding
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 automatically get universal free school meals.
However, parents and guardians of all children in the school who may qualify (including those in Year R, 1 and 2) are also encouraged to officially apply for free school meals, via the Devon County Council Citizen Portal, as this attracts additional ‘Pupil Premium‘ funding to the school to support their learning. Pupil Premium money can also be used towards trips and residentials.
If you receive any of the following benefits please register and apply via the Devon County Council Citizen Portal which will result in an instant decision.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on
If your application is successful, please bring proof to the School Office such as a screenshot or print out of the result.