SEN Teaching Assistant and Lunch Time Supervisor
Our friendly village school is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant as soon as possible to support pupils with SEND in our Year 3 and 4 class for 3 mornings per week, Wednesday to Friday, and to provide catch up support for pupils in our Year 1 and 2 class every afternoon. The post will also include lunchtime duties.
– Have a record of outstanding classroom support (or capacity and aspiration to achieve excellence).
– Have high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
– Be self-motivated and passionate about promoting learning and achievement for all
– Work effectively as a team member, with a positive “can do” attitude
– Is aspirational for both themselves and their pupils
– Be able to support children in their play, while maintaining the children’s safety and following the school’s behaviour guidelines
– Be involved in setting up the hall, taking down the tables and cleaning
– English and Mathematics GCSE grade C or equivalent
This post is fixed term until 31 August 2022 due to funding.
9.81 - 10.21 per hour
Part Time/Term Time
24 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
DBS Check Required